Activities this fall
With fall almost here and holidays right around the corner there are lots of fun activities to do. There are a lot of different events that we plan to attend. I will gives reviews of all these with tons of pictures after each one. Here is a list of some of the events witch I am sure more will be added too.
• MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) in Joplin runs the school year starting Sept 17.
• Girard Homecoming on September 28 and 29
• Festa Italiana in Frontenac on September 29
• Toddler Time in Pittsburg every Tues and Thurs from 9-11 starting in Nov
• Wood Farm Pumpkin Patch in Pittsburg between Oct 1st through Oct 31 probably go here a few times
• Barnyard Days in Neosho runs Oct 5-7
• Maple Leaf Parade in Carthage on Oct 20 or Pitt State University homecoming
• Halloween Oct 31
• Thanksgiving on November 22
• Black Friday on November 23
• Annual Christmas parade in Pittsburg on November 26
• Santa calling in Pittsburg on December 3
• Austin’s 2nd Birthday!!
• Holiday Express Train in Pittsburg on Dec 12
• Christmas Day on December 25
• New Years January 1
There is a really great site that stays up to date with all events around the 4 states area and it is Joplin Local Family Fun. Go like her page she does an amazing job with all the information and updates.
Excited for all these events and can’t wait to take Austin and Alijah to these fun activities.